Monday, February 12, 2007

Libriverm

Every now and then, I love to find my self buried knee deep in books - the key to a great bonfire or the bane of those useless rain forests. Throughout the years, I've discovered that their utility has drastically increased. Feigning pedanticalness, hiding money (and certain publications), step stools, door stops, paper weights, make shift high chairs, killing insects, projectiles, and the list goes on (forgive my lack of parallelism). There's something I'm forgetting...oh yes...the great lost art of learning and leisurely reading. So here's the list: The Social Psychology of Consumer Behavior, The End of Faith, The Tipping Point, The End of Poverty, Game Theory, and of course - to add to the inexistent culinary repertoire - Rachael Ray's 365: No Repeats. A plethora of priceless knowledge for a low $114.68. For everything else, there's Mastercard. Stay tuned for reviews! :P

1 comment:

Ella said...

great book choices!