Tuesday, February 20, 2007

In preparation of the next Superman role, I installed my pull up bar in my bathroom doorway today; 6 inches shy of the lintel, I can leave a forehead stamp every time I complete a proper pull up (dangling participle..yea yea...like my workouts). After watching An Inconvenient Truth, I decided to fill up my fuel tank with sugar to decrease emissions. Not only did cinnamon rolls not pop out of the exhaust pipe, but also I ran outta gas today. So for the second time ever since I got my car, I switched gasoline from 76 to Chevron (the car was delivered with Shell). The engine acceleration is immensely smoother, but I'm not sure if it yields the same performance. I emptied out my pint sized piggy bank - and boy o boy it sure holds its own. Piggy coughed up $53.16 in change; I rewarded it with a nickel. There's a proverb in Korean that roughly translates to: collect dust and you can make a mountain...but we're not talking about my room right now.

In less recent news, I spent half my Saturday lost deep in thought on how to efficiently procrastinate...but I decided to put that off and went on a 3.2 mile roundtrip hike with Jordan in the back mountains; specifically, the 700+ acre Deukmejian Wilderness Park. Fortunately for the mountain lions, they didn't encounter us...and rattlesnake season starts in April.









No comments: