Wednesday, April 25, 2007

God's Final Witness

It's true that I'm agnostic, but I ward off bigotry with hexes, a trashcan lid, and my trusty sidekick, Fidel. Like most things in this world, God relies heavily on marketing (and proselytizing). Having requested "The Prophesied End-Time" last year, I got a letter announcing the release of "God's Final Witness." Get your free copy here.

"The book reveals the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John was not allowed to record! It also gives more end-time prophecies that will sharply increase during the next two years. The year 2008 is prophesied as pivotal for the end-time. Ronald Weinland says that 2008 will mark the beginning of final events that will thrust the world into the great tribulation...which will usher in World War III, the death of billions, and on the last day of this great tribulation, the return of Jesus Christ [homie J.C.]."

I've made room for this copy on my shelf next to "The End of Faith," "The Brief for Buddhism," "The Quest for Enlightenment," a Nostradamus, some Dan Browns, and a row of C.S. Lewises in hopes of inciting a supernatural event in the corner of my room.

No comments: